Ski For Agents is part of Travel Booker, and we've been organising flexible ski holidays since 2007 and became Travel Booker in 2009.
Ski For Agents is brand new platform for travel agents such as yourself to use to book ski extras when you are booking a ski holiday. However, ski extras can only be booked on Ski For Agents alongside accommodation.
Ski For Agents is a booking portal exclusively for travel professionals to be able to book ski extras such as lift passes, lessons and ski rental for their clients.
You’ll get access to a large choice of ski extras all in one place which you can add to holidays you are already selling to your clients. It means you can create your own flexible ski holidays rather than being tied down to traditional seven-night holidays.
In addition, we have a training portal exclusively for our clients so you can develop your knowledge of ski holidays and ski destinations.
No, there is no charge to sign up to Ski For Agents.
Travel agents make bookings for their clients’ ski extras and airport transfers on the Ski For Agents website, with all services booked in GBP. We will then issue vouchers to the travel agent to pass to their client who will exchange the voucher for the relevant services.
Ski For Agents takes care of the currency conversion and booking process making it a really simple solution for travel agencies to develop the way they sell ski holidays.
Ski For Agents is a ‘ski extras’ booking agency for travel agents, ie. lift passes, ski school and ski rental, and also offers airport transfers to ski resorts. Ski extras booked through Ski For Agents can only be sold alongside accommodation, which you would book through your usual channels.
We currently offer services in 20 ski resorts in France and Andorra, with services available varying by resort. We are continually adding new resorts for you to choose from.
- Easily book and manage bookings for clients
- All done in one place. It takes the stress out of using multiple websites for each ski extra.
- Can easily view all bookings, promotions, create booking reports and view your account all in one place.
- Can easily refer to all bookings both pending and previous bookings made
- Easy to use platform
- Shows you how much commission that is made on each booking
- Can create reports to fully support agents in monitoring individual bookings.
- Can easily manage all invoices (Depending on access level to the website)
- Only accessible via a login, not available to the public (Purely agent exclusive website)
- Gives your business a boost
- Helps you to reach a broader market.